Page 1 of 1
Rule Changes for 2015
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 pm
by wolfe
Any suggestions for Rule Changes for this year? Voting on changes will need to happen before Draft Day.
Re: Rule Changes for 2015
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 am
by Jonathan S.
Abolish HFA.
Re: Rule Changes for 2015
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 pm
by bstock
I concur with the Feagles.
Re: Rule Changes for 2015
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Make the vote anonymous....for those who want to rid themselves of HFA, but don't want to deal with peer pressure publicly.
Re: Rule Changes for 2015
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:14 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Jonathan S. wrote:Make the vote anonymous....for those who want to rid themselves of HFA, but don't want to deal with peer pressure publicly.
I think Mr.Smallwood may be onto something here.......
Re: Rule Changes for 2015
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:36 pm
by wolfe
I created a poll on MFL.
http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... 12293&O=69
It remains private until it closes next week.