Page 1 of 4

2016 has been set up

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:36 pm
by wolfe
The MTFFL on MyFantasyLeague.com has been rolled over for 2016.
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/42559#0
Draft Picks imported
Rosters Imported
Schedule rotated

I don't guess they have added any improvements to their site yet.

Any suggests for improvements to MTFFL.com?

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:47 am
by bstock
how about a new logo?

Image

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 am
by wolfe
Sweet! I like it.
How much free time do you have? I've wanted to redo all the team logos as squares for a while.

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:06 am
by bstock
I've got time here and there. What are the pixel dimensions you are thinking?

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:04 am
by wolfe
If I can make requests like one of your clients:
  • Most mobile design suggests buttons at 76x76 up to 128x128 (or 144x144). Think mobile design first.
  • No logo should be too complex and still recognizable at 32x32.
  • Don't use copy protected images.
  • Some owners may want to give suggestions for their logos. Others don't give a shit. But I'd like a consistent style.
I want a logo that looks good on these pages http://mtffl.com/site/hall-of-champions/, http://mtffl.com/site/division-winners/, http://mtffl.com/site/history-grid/,

If you do a good job - like you usually do - I'll pay your league fees for 2016. Many hours of work for $50.

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:46 pm
by bstock
i already paid my 2016 league fee

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:51 pm
by bstock
Do you think Easy likes rock music, rocking chairs, or boulders?

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:58 pm
by wolfe
What do I get for free?

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:17 am
by bstock
Image

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:52 am
by bstock
Image