Page 1 of 1

Undefeated

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:35 pm
by bstock
This might be presumptuous, but I'm confident the little lizards can't recover their tail.

Re: Undefeated

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:11 pm
by bstock
I know, I just looked at the standings and salamanders lost previous week.n

Re: Undefeated

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 pm
by wolfe
Salamanders are on a 4 game skid.
The last game against the Eagles was the 6th game under current rules where both teams were under 100 points. It was the 4th lowest total score ever.

My team is still the lowest scoring team in the league. At 119.81112 points per game is the 9th lowest in history.

Re: Undefeated

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:38 am
by wagordy
And now I tied!

Re: Undefeated

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:22 am
by wolfe
At least that stopped your losing streak.

Re: Undefeated

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:08 am
by wagordy
Bounced back nicely this week however.

Re: Undefeated

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:10 am
by wagordy
As did Jonathan. But thanks for noticing Mr. 1-8; I mean Jeff.