Page 1 of 1
Player lock
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:00 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I thought our players didn't lock until their scheduled game time? I have added a kicker and it will not let me replace him in the lineup in place of the kicker that's on bye. Am I wrong about the players locking at their game time?
Re: Player lock
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:39 pm
by wolfe
Yet you are wrong about players locking at game time.
Games before noon on Sunday are locked at game time. All other players are locked at noon on Sunday.
Weekly Lineup Setup
Lineup Submission Deadline: Players In Early Games Are Locked At Kickoff Of Their Game, Other Players Are Locked At 1pm (ET) Sunday
Are Partial Lineups Allowed? NO
Re: Player lock
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:39 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I didn't realize that! I would have sworn that it was based off of the game time. May just be getting my leagues confused.
I would like to go ahead and propose the rule change for next year. Can I get an aye??
Re: Player lock
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:03 pm
by eazye187
Re: Player lock
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:33 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Well, it cost me the game. Am I allowed to second my own motion?