MyFantasyLague.com Site Survey
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:44 am
Here are my answers to the site survey.
Fantasy Experience
Number of fantasy leagues you've participated in 2016: 1 2 3-4 5+
Number of fantasy leagues you've run as the commissioner in 2016: 1 2 3-4 5+
Years you've played fantasy football: 1 2 3-5 6-9 10+
Number of fantasy football league management programs other than MyFantasyLeague.com you are using in 2016: 0 1 2+
If you've used one or more, please specify which one(s):
If you've used one or more, would you consider moving those league(s) to MyFantasyLeague.com for 2017?
Yes, we'll be here!
Maybe, please contact me with a special offer to switch.
No, I'm not the commissioner.
No, the other site is free, and I don't want to pay for league management services.
No, it would be too much work for the owners to change services.
No, there's too much league history from this other site.
No, other reason:
When considering fantasy football league management services, please rank these criteria in terms of importance to you:
Most Important: Price Customer Service Features User Interface
Second Most Important: Price Customer Service Features User Interface
Third Most Important: Price Customer Service Features User Interface
How do you normally access your league(s) from your mobile device?
I use the full web site on my mobile browser.
I use the "Reports->Wireless" menu items in my mobile browser.
I use one of the third-party mobile apps.
I don't know or not sure.
I don't access my league(s) from a mobile device.
Features And Capabilities
Score Card - How did we do? Please grade us so we can continue to improve.
A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Average, D = Poor, F = Fail, N/A = Didn't use or have no opinion.
Features/Abilities A B C D F N/A
Live Scoring
Live Draft Room
Waivers
Trades
Injured Reserve/Taxi Squad
League History
Player News
Mobile Access
Dynasty/Keeper League Support
User Interface
Help Center/Support Tickets/Customer Service
Value For The Money
Overall, what did you like about the MyFantasyLeague.com service?
Overall, what did you not like about the MyFantasyLeague.com service?
What feature would you most like to see us add to MyFantasyLeague.com?
Future
How likely are you to return for the 2017 season? Very Somewhat Not At All
Why/Why Not?
Would you recommend this service to others? Yes No
Why/Why Not?
Fantasy Experience
Number of fantasy leagues you've participated in 2016: 1 2 3-4 5+
Code: Select all
2Code: Select all
1Code: Select all
10+Code: Select all
1Code: Select all
1: ESPNYes, we'll be here!
Maybe, please contact me with a special offer to switch.
No, I'm not the commissioner.
No, the other site is free, and I don't want to pay for league management services.
No, it would be too much work for the owners to change services.
No, there's too much league history from this other site.
No, other reason:
Code: Select all
No, other reason: The other FF providers have a much better user experience.Most Important: Price Customer Service Features User Interface
Code: Select all
User InterfaceCode: Select all
FeaturesCode: Select all
PriceI use the full web site on my mobile browser.
I use the "Reports->Wireless" menu items in my mobile browser.
I use one of the third-party mobile apps.
I don't know or not sure.
I don't access my league(s) from a mobile device.
Code: Select all
I use the full web site on my mobile browser.Score Card - How did we do? Please grade us so we can continue to improve.
A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Average, D = Poor, F = Fail, N/A = Didn't use or have no opinion.
Features/Abilities A B C D F N/A
Code: Select all
ACode: Select all
BCode: Select all
BCode: Select all
DCode: Select all
CCode: Select all
DCode: Select all
DCode: Select all
BCode: Select all
FCode: Select all
CCode: Select all
FCode: Select all
BCode: Select all
DCode: Select all
Flexible scoring system.Code: Select all
User interface.
Add/Drop players is clunky.
Separate pages for viewing roster, submitting lineup, IR moves is inefficient.
Almost unusable on mobile devices.Code: Select all
Responsive Web Designed pages. Mobile first design.
Or at least start with an official mobile app supported by MyFantasyLeague.comHow likely are you to return for the 2017 season? Very Somewhat Not At All
Code: Select all
SomewhatCode: Select all
I'm on the fence and so are my other owners. We have been using MyFantasyLeague.com and Sideline Software to run our league since 1999. But the last few seasons have become unbearable as we use our mobile devices more often. Many owners have made mistakes when adding/dropping players or submitting lineups that can be blamed directly on the web design.Code: Select all
NoCode: Select all
I would not recommend this site to anyone any more. Not until I see a significant redesign to all pages.