Page 1 of 2

2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:57 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Getting to be that time of year. Where are we going to draft this year?

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 pm
by wolfe
Are you offering to host?

Probably going to be on the weekend of August 25 & 26.

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
It has been in Franklin for the past few seasons. We can host if'n we can all agree to a Cookeville (Baxter) draft location.

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:56 am
by wagordy
The Gordys are fine with hosting as well.

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 pm
by eazye187
Have we officially declared the draft to be Aug 25 and the keeper deadline on the 18th?

E

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:13 am
by wolfe
Doodle time!
https://doodle.com/poll/yv9qtssxi3estg9e

Choose all days that you are available.

I excluded August 18th because I know David Bilyeu is doing birthday stuff and I have an show that night that I'm going to.

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:40 am
by woody
Going to be tough for me to attend this year. I’m out of town two weekends in August and the draft for my other league is on the 18th. I might have to send a draft list and/or ask someone to act as my proxy. Be okay if I send Brad Lugar? :lol:

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Woody what is the password to your team? I will gladly draft for you.

Sincerely,

Punishers Management

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:22 pm
by wolfe
the Man, the Myth... wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm Woody what is the password to your team? I will gladly draft for you.

Sincerely,

Punishers Management
You would just load up the team with retired Cowboys. Tony Romo, Jason Witten, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant...

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm
by woody
the Man, the Myth... wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm Woody what is the password to your team? I will gladly draft for you.

Sincerely,

Punishers Management
That would be awesome. Password is “DelicateRomo0_0”