Page 1 of 1

Monday Night

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:02 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
So this came up in a different league I'm in and thought I'd get everyone's opinion here:

What happens if a Monday night game gets cancelled because of Covid? On Sundays, you'll have time to react and make lineup changes in advance of the games being played. On Monday night you don't have that same opportunity. So we decided in that league to award projected points. It would suck on a money league to get 0 points for a player at no fault of your own.
That being said, how many days in advance are they testing?

Re: Monday Night

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:46 am
by wolfe
I thought they tested everyone everyday.

Re: Monday Night

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:03 am
by the Man, the Myth...
So you wouldn't think there would be an issue, correct?