Page 1 of 1

MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:36 am
by wolfe
Well, it looks like we're going to get a full fantasy season. Just barely. One week to go.

Division Winners were clinched a few week ago. Everyone else is struggling to have a winning W-L record.

Paydirt Division
Riverboat Gamblers (10-3, 4-1)

Redzone Division
Eazy's Rockers (9-4, 3-2)

Gridiron Division
Punishers (12-1, 5-0)

Wildcard
Nashville Salamanders - 2113.8
Nashville Knuckledraggers - 2069.2
Sheffield Feagle Eagles - 2019.9
Rat City Rabid Badgers - 2013.6

Re: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:41 pm
by wolfe
Playoff Seeds:
  1. Punishers
  2. Riverboat Gamblers
  3. Eazy's Rockers
  4. Nashville Salamanders

Re: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:05 am
by wagordy
Great game John. I didn't think I would win that. I swear I thought I was watching bizzaro world!

Re: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:04 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Thanks! Great game to you! I'll be happy if I never see Roethlisberger play another game ever!!

Re: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:09 pm
by wagordy
My matchups sucked for championship week. 2nd place here I come!

Good season Shane!