Page 1 of 2

Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:41 pm
by wolfe
Well after over 25 years I guess a lot of things get discontinued.
I have always ordered the Championship Mug from ThingsRemembered. Over the years they have phased out or slightly changed the models. A few years ago we had to order a completely different mug. Now their drinkware section (https://www.thingsremembered.com/person ... a131.store) does not have anything similar to what we've used in the past.

Suggest a replacement trophy between $50-$100 including customization and engraving.
This is a screenshot of the last order for a mug:
https://www.mtffl.com/images/mtffl-mug-2021.jpg
https://www.mtffl.com/trophies

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:55 pm
by wolfe

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:45 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Image

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:30 am
by the Man, the Myth...
This first one, is like the one we had as our trophy for the 2nd league:

https://www.crownawards.com/10%22_Unive ... m=Football

I'm kind of in favor of this one:

https://www.crownawards.com/Football.Aw ... fig=%7B%7D

Another decent option:

https://www.crownawards.com/Football_To ... m=Football

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:15 am
by wolfe
I like the trophies that reflect how old and inactive I am in my geriatric state.

https://www.fantasyjocks.com/products/g ... air-trophy
Image

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:09 pm
by wolfe
Keep in mind that 2023 is the last spot on our original "Trophy Base"
Image

We should probably plan ahead for the next 26 years?
May I suggest an MTFFL Cemetery?

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:43 pm
by bstock

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:09 pm
by woody
I gotta say I like the idea of some kind of mug/goblet/chalice at least a little better than Dave’s golden penis trophy. Maybe that should be the award for the Bellamy Bowl loser?

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Esty!?!? Next...one of you will be sharing your Pinterest ideas!

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:07 am
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:24 pm Esty!?!? Next...one of you will be sharing your Pinterest ideas!
Well then, post your Facebook Marketplace links here, Boomer!