Page 1 of 1
2023 Draft Day and Keeper Deadline
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:26 pm
by wolfe
What day works for everyone? I'm open for Any Thing, Any Where at Any Time!
Start the Fight (discussion)!
Re: 2023 Draft Day and Keeper Deadline
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:08 pm
by eazye187
I have a Titans game the evening of Aug 25th and a Vanderbilt game the evening of Aug 26th and Sep 2nd, and would prefer not on Aug 27th. That being said, we usually don't do Labor Day weekend, but Sep 3rd would work best for me. Morning of 25th, 26th, or 2nd would work, too.
Ernie
Re: 2023 Draft Day and Keeper Deadline
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:25 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Monday August 28th and Friday September 1st, I have other drafts.
I'm open for any days besides those!
Re: 2023 Draft Day and Keeper Deadline
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:48 pm
by wolfe
It looks like the best time in the schedule is Sunday, August 27 for the Draft
Let's plan on midday. Something around 1pm.
The Keeper Deadline will be Saturday, August 19 at 8pm CT.
SET YOUR KEEPERS BEFORE THE DEADLINE, so I don't have to yell at you at the deadline.
KEEPERS ->
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... 2559&O=144