Page 1 of 2

2026 Draft Day

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:10 pm
by wolfe
I tentatively have the Keeper Deadline set for Saturday, August 22 at 11pm CT.

The Draft taking place the next week on ???day, August ?? at ??

Does Sunday the 30th work best for everyone? Mid-afternoon start (1-2pm) or late afternoon (3-5).

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:37 pm
by eazye187
30th works for me, either time

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:33 pm
by Flapjack
Jeff, Thanks for making this work!! Again, The 30th is fine, any time. P.S. you're going to find me a bit more cunning in the draft. I have a new system of preparation.

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:01 pm
by wolfe
A new method? Is it similar to David's strategy of "Draft a goofy sounding name"?

Has anyone noticed that MyFantasyLeague offers rankings, guides, start advice for $0.95 week?

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:54 am
by woody
I work 10am-6pm on Sundays these days, and it’s too late for me to arrange taking the day off, so I’ll get my auto draft set up if Sunday is indeed the day.

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 11:05 am
by wolfe
Dang, sorry that you can't make it Woody.
We could do it late evening on Sunday, August 30th.

I'm pretty flexible that whole weekend. What does everyone else think?

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 5:13 pm
by Flapjack
I can do anytime Sunday the 30th. I ask that can we make the start time no later that 6PM - I'm in the Eastern Zone, so that is 7PM in my world. And these drafts have been done to drag on about 3 hours. That would be 10PM finish. Pretty late for this old man.

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 6:01 pm
by wagordy
The 30th works for me and Michelle and we are fine with starting when Woody gets off work. I know that pushes the end of the draft late but I would hate to exclude anyone. We are fine. Michelle might fall asleep in round 12 however. :)

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:20 pm
by woody
That's awfully thoughtful of y'all to be willing to accommodate my work schedule. If we wanted to get started around 5:30 CDT, I can probably sneak out a little early and make it work.

Re: 2026 Draft Day

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 9:20 pm
by Flapjack
I looked at my calendar. I have a day off Monday te 31st. I have a 10am doctor appointment. But, im fine with a 630 central 730 eastern start. That should give Woody time to get settled. I agree with Will, that we need every one present.