Page 1 of 1
What a Frigging Steal
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:50 am
by Jonathan S.
I can't believe that David E. gave Jeff a first round pick for Garrison Hearst. Lucky you, Jeff, that David was desperate for a running back.
true
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:38 am
by Oompa Midgets
that is a good deal for Jeff....
lil dave tried to steal my RBs...
and then u make that deal
it should be a good draft pick as well since he is around the cellar right now (bottom 3)...
good luck dave
P.S. we r doin the same thing in the 1st league right??? playing for draft order between 1-4 and 5-8???
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:41 am
by Jonathan S.
No that vote didn't pass, as I recall, but I could be wrong.
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:54 am
by wolfe
The vote for having 3 mini-tournaments passed in both leagues.
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:56 am
by wolfe
Dave first offered Hearst for Burress, but I felt that I was stacked at receiver. But before I could respond to his trade he pulled it back and offered a #1 pick so I JUMPED ON IT.