Page 1 of 2
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:57 am
by Jonathan S.
See, I told you could be wrong. What was the other issue that seemed to pass in league II, but not in league I?
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:58 am
by Jonathan S.
Meant to say:
See I told you that I could be wrong.
Wasn't there another issue? Or, am I wrong about that also?
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:58 am
by wolfe
Didn't we argue about HFA in both leagues?
But it never got enough support so nothing was changed.
Damn, I should have taken better notes that day.
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:07 am
by Jonathan S.
We did argue HFA, but seems like something passed in the II league that didn't pass in the I league. I thought it was the toilet bowl tournament, but I guess not.
Don't call Will; he won't know.
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:55 am
by wolfe
This is getting way off topic. Continue this in the Rules Forum.
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:58 am
by Jonathan S.
I was finished, Room Nazi! You were the one who continued it, and by doing so, have forced yet another continuance. I am not the one who started this topic.
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:05 am
by wolfe
asdfasdf
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:54 am
by Jonathan S.
Continuance! Continuance!
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
See, he is a Room Nazi. These replies don't belong in this room. Why? Because they weren't written in this room. Bring this fascist down everyone! Stand up and revolt! Leave topics in rooms where they don't belong!
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:14 pm
by Jonathan S.
Room Nazi says:
No irrelevant topics for you!