Page 1 of 2

Ties. Hate 'em.

Posted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:28 pm
by wolfe
I tried this last year and it didn't work. You people seem to love tie games.
Fine. You can have tie games in the regular season, but I need to cover my ass and come up with a tie-breaker for games in the post season.

What do you prefer?
Highest points for bench player?
Compare total bench points?
Total touchdowns by starters?
Total yards by starting offense?
Other? What is your proposal? I'm definitely going to enact post season tie-breakers during the next month or so.

.........

Posted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:13 am
by wagordy
Total touchdowns work for me.

tiebreaker

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
total yards by the offense sounds cool...
i would say it is the easiest way to avoid a tie 8)

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:02 am
by wolfe
Bump.

It has been 4 months we need to discuss this more before we get into the post-season.
Any more suggestions?

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:53 am
by Jonathan S.
No bench points. Total touchdowns. Then we'll have to come up with another tiebreaker.

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:39 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I think should be tie breaker!

Fill in the blank.

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:41 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Damn it! There was empty space between think and should in the previous post. Then when it was posted the no space. Jeff you post Nazi. What if I want empty space, huh, how am I gonna get empty space.

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:48 pm
by wolfe
All web browsers ignore anything more than 1 consecutive space.
Try using the underscore to create a blank line ____________________.

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:49 pm
by wolfe
But thanks, Dave B, for contributing nothing to the conversation :)

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:51 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
You're welcome.