Page 1 of 1

Where are the complainers?

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:39 am
by wolfe
No one is complaining about HFA for this week's games.

Hey, Dave B, did you notice that you would have had the Weekly High if my team didn't get HFA last week? That would have been your first Weekly High in two years. And when I say Weekly High I'm talking about fantasy football. I'm sure you've had many weekly highs since 2001.

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:54 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I was just coming to the smack room to mention that when I read your post. But, I was going to phrase it as, I had the most starter points this week and not complain directly. Fucker.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
where r u bitching bout HFA now???
i need 13.8 out of Terrell Owens tonight to win the game...
bc of !@#$%* HFA....ABOLISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:02 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I still think it sucks whether or not I win by it this week.