Page 1 of 1

International Rankings...

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:38 am
by Oompa Midgets
hey jeff, do u have to pay each time u update the rankings???
i was just wondering where our teams stood now!!!

The Oompa Loompas are gonna be internationally known!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:17 am
by wolfe
They ask for a one-time donation. I guess I've been lazy about it. I didn't think anybody was paying attention to it so I haven't entered our results in a couple of week.

I can go back and enter all our scores, but the results won't be available until next Friday.

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:18 am
by Jonathan S.
I noticed that the link had disappered a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't say anything.

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
it si on the bottom of the page in the land o' linkin...