Page 1 of 1
updates
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
yo commish, on the game of the week for II it has the Big Daddies as 6-3 when he actually just lost and became 5-4....it is right on the league reports....
and in the 1st league when i go to my team home page it didn't have my 6 points from monday night on there....
just trying to keep u informed...
thx
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:28 am
by Oompa Midgets
i just noticed that none of the scores on the game of the week pages have been updated....
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:50 pm
by wolfe
OK, fixed it.
I must have forgot about it this morning.
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
hey jeff, on my home page it shows u and i as tying in week 10, and we both scored 0 points...u can see the tie also on the mtffl home page in the game of the week...
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:55 pm
by wolfe
OK, I fixed this now.
At one time I tried to upload a file from my PC that the website could use to update itself but I had a few problems. I didn't remove the schedule program on the server so it updated the regular season game with some bad data. I think I have solved the problem.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:42 am
by wolfe
Ahhh!
Some of the records and scores may be wrong (for the non FLM reports).
I don't have time to investigate right now. I'll fix it tonight.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
The homepage is wrong again. It has the Eagles current record as 14-1; they actually are 13-2. Just thought I would point that out.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:23 pm
by wolfe
Um ... Duh!
RANT: I posted that I would fix it tonight and people don't even give me a chance to get home. Impatient #@!$ ...
It's fixed now for good.
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:58 am
by Jonathan S.
Not impatient. I am just trying to help you. Fascist.