Dead Horse

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Dead Horse

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

For the 500th time I am going to bitch about the HTA. Not inculding this week there have been 7 non-division games that if you flipped the home team the result of the game would be reversed. The schedule has to this point not been opposite every year. For example I have played Jeff 5 times at home and only 1 at Z-Town, Will 5 times at 2 times at home. Something needs to done either about the scheduling or the HTA. :coach:
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

The first year or two I think the scheduling was screwy. But the past couple I think have been correct. As long as Jeff keeps the same schedule and flips the home and away games I am ok with it. I also have played Sheffield 5 out of 6 times on the road (which sucks) but this scheduling problem is easily fixed.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

You've also lost to Sheffield 6 out of 6 times.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply