Page 1 of 1

Dead Horse

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:19 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
For the 500th time I am going to bitch about the HTA. Not inculding this week there have been 7 non-division games that if you flipped the home team the result of the game would be reversed. The schedule has to this point not been opposite every year. For example I have played Jeff 5 times at home and only 1 at Z-Town, Will 5 times at 2 times at home. Something needs to done either about the scheduling or the HTA. :coach:

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:45 pm
by wagordy
The first year or two I think the scheduling was screwy. But the past couple I think have been correct. As long as Jeff keeps the same schedule and flips the home and away games I am ok with it. I also have played Sheffield 5 out of 6 times on the road (which sucks) but this scheduling problem is easily fixed.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:49 am
by Jonathan S.
You've also lost to Sheffield 6 out of 6 times.