Page 1 of 1

The Commish is moving

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:27 pm
by wolfe
I'm moving to Kentucky in a few months to take a new job.

I'll still be here in Cookeville through mid-January so I don't expect any disruptions to the weekly updates.

As for how this affects the league next year ... I don't know. I guess all we really need is a place to have our draft so everyone can attend. An on-line draft is certainly possible although they are less fun.

And no, I don't plan on changing the name of the league.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:56 pm
by Agitator
thanks for not changing it to the MKFFL!!!!!!!

does it mean your trying out to become a yankee?

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:04 am
by Jonathan S.
Jeff is moving in with the Hatfields and the McCoy's are going to kick his ass.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:12 pm
by thechosenone
whooo..i thought were going to have to drive to ky...just joking...i saw your house for sell and wondered where you were heading

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:55 pm
by wolfe
I'll be working in Danville at a company called AdMart.

I would probably live closer to Lexington. It'll be about a 20-30 minute commute each day so it won't be too bad.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
K-Y-yucky

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:26 pm
by thechosenone
wish i had known earlier, i just bought a house about 3-4 weeks ago...hope you like yankee land, you will be close to E.K.U.///i have heard that is a parrrrtttyyyy town!! i vote for draft day to be at smallwoods!!! as long as he has this picture he keeps showing everyone up in an 8*10 framed

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:47 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, everyone needs an 8x10 of themself slogging a bottle of SoCo.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
slog, slog baby!!!