Page 1 of 1

trade in january

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:28 am
by Oompa Midgets
yo jeff, i was just wonderin if you rememburd the trade between wendall and i.
i still have the email if you need it.
i pasted it below

Jeff
I have agreed to trade T.Henry and a 4th round pick to Anthony for D.Staley & P.Price.

Wendall


THX

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:56 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, I got it.
I thought I had already executed the trade. On the Draft Day page, the Rocky Top's 4th round pick has been given to you.
I think I just need to move the players to their correct team on the web database.

move the players already

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
hey commish,
i was just wondering when you were gonna move our players from our trade...
no big deal, i would just like to see my updated team..
thx

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:04 pm
by wolfe
Damn. I forgot about it, didn't I?

Fixed it. You've now got Holmes and Henry in your backfield. Did you ever find a trade for Holmes?

holmes

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:01 am
by Oompa Midgets
nope, still lookin'
:P