Page 1 of 1

FREE FURNITURE

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:53 am
by wolfe
Free Furniture for anyone who wants it! Furniture is used but still in good shape. This is a moving sale with the greatest price available ... FREE!
All Free Furniture can be taken together or separate. Recipient must be responsible for transporting furniture since I don't have a truck. But I will assist in moving the Free Furniture if possible. E-mail jdwolfe@charter.net or call 372-2459 if interested.

Free Rocker Recliner
Image

Free Sofa (legs are broken and missing but is sufficiently propped up by 2x4's)
Image

Free Chair (legs are broken and missing)
Image

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:17 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i will take it all jeff...
when r u moving???

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:54 pm
by wolfe
I'll be moving in January. But I would like to get rid of the furniture this week if possible. Can you take it now or do you need to wait?

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i can take it this week...
let me know when it is good for u...
i'll call u later

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
jeff, i have tried to call u today...
i thought u said u would be home today...
give me a shout back at 261-5996...
thx

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:15 pm
by wolfe
I'll be home around 5:30.
Sorry if I misled you. I'm still at work.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
no prob...
i have 2 work from 4-close, but i will see what i can do...
when r u leaving for the weekend???