Page 1 of 2
At least I did not end up with the fewest points.
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:53 pm
by wagordy
But I did have the second most bench points.
That's Fucked up. The second worst starter points and the second most bench points. It's been that kind of year. I also, as far as I know set a record for the most "coulda wons" at +8. I can only research the last two years.
See ya next year.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:17 am
by Jonathan S.
It's not over, you got two more weeks of futility left. You're not getting out that easy.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:20 am
by wolfe
Will, use the owner's assistant to research the other years.
In the off season, I'm going to regenerate all the old reports so the new features will be available.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:42 am
by wagordy
I don't play the next two weeks. Jonathan.
Thanks for the tip jeff.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:46 am
by wolfe
Uh ... Beavis, everybody plays the next two weeks.
Don't tell me everyone forgot about playoff for draft picks!!?!!
And I don't think the power rankings and the other numbers will be changed by post-season play.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:49 am
by wagordy
I guess I did forget. Yo commish run over that again.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:51 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Will, don't get too excited about bench points. Your pot points were still pretty far down. 8 could won just means you lost a lot of games. I had +6 one year and my team sucked complete ass. As my teams always do.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:56 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I think Will and I should play in the toilet bowl. I think we are the worst owners in the history of the MTFFL. At least the remaing originals. I may have one more total loss than Will, but we both suck in general. No offense Will or me.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:56 am
by Jonathan S.
Oh, look everyone, I've left another unnecessary post.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:00 am
by wolfe
Justa reminder:
'Coulda Won' means your pot points is more than the opposing team's actual starting points.
'Shoulda Lost' means the opposing team's pot points is more than your actual starting points.
There is no stat that matches your pot points to the other team's pot points.
Using bench points to gauge your season is a mistake. You could have 10 quarterbacks on your roster and have great bench points but your potential points will only count the top 1 QB. Don't get too excited about your bench point total.