Page 1 of 2
Ahhh, Why?
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:07 pm
by wolfe
The team with league's best record just got the #2 receiver!
Can I veto the trade at least until Week 17?
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:12 pm
by wolfe
And now the Punishers have 5 picks in the first 2 rounds. Good move by both teams.
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
r u pulling a k. phillips on us???
good luck finding 7 to freeze...
it is good to sell high, but he is your only offensive weapon!!!
i guess u are trying to get ready to draft my leftovers...
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:47 am
by Jonathan S.
The re-building continues.
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:18 am
by Oompa Midgets
that was a nice trade for u smallwood, it will probably put u above the rest of us!!!
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:31 am
by Jonathan S.
I doubt it. McNair is probably not going to play. I think that the winner of you and Jeff's game will win the championship. I am taking two weeks off after next week, I still owe you a couple of Turbo Dogs.
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:33 am
by wolfe
McNair SHOULDN'T play. But that's an entirely different post.
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:09 am
by Oompa Midgets
don't think i have forgotten!!!
finals r over, and i'm gonna get shitty (as if school stopped me before)...let me know when u r ready...
i am scared about the playoffs, everyone's team is pretty DAMN GOOD!!!
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:36 pm
by The Guru
Ill run my team and you run yours Oompa.
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:39 pm
by The Guru
The man gave me an offer I couldnt refuse...