Page 1 of 1
Yankee's are in trouble.
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:15 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
They can't get anyone signed. Lost Pettite to the freaking Asstros. Red Sox are looking dominant and that sucks ass.
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:24 am
by Agitator
did the red sox get vladamir
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:47 pm
by wagordy
I don't think Vlad has signed with anyone yet. The Braves need a right fielder though? Vlad plays right, hmmm...
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:55 am
by wagordy
Shit!! They signed J.D. Drew instead. If they needed an under achiever I would have signed for cheaper. If he stays healthy he will do fine. Otherwise he is a liability.
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:53 am
by Oompa Midgets
i am a braves fan....
we are dumb asses for letting sheffield go....
maddux is over the hill (one of the best i have seen ever though)...
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:28 am
by Oompa Midgets
that was a hell of a baseball game!!!
over 5 hours long...
GO RED SOX!!!
FUCK THE YANKMEES!
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:48 pm
by wagordy
I second that. Although it ain't gonna happen.
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:44 pm
by wagordy
I'll be damned, it did happen!