Page 1 of 1
start mcnair???
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
what happened to u smallwood???
the rest of ur offense kicked assssss!!!!!!!
your 4 other players who have played all have over 100 yards....
i guess he was a game-time decision and u were at the game huh???
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:56 pm
by wolfe
I told him to bench McNair before we left for the game. He never listens to me.
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:17 pm
by Agitator
thanks for sticking to what you had said about not taking line-up changes in person or on the phone!
WHY DID YOU START MCNAIR?
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:55 pm
by Jonathan S.
All indicators were that he was going to start. At about 11:30, the radio reported that he would start, even though I couldn't change it in transit to the game. As I told Jeff, since I had HFA I thought it was better to take a chance rather than possibly get negative points with Q. Carter or A. Wright. It seems to have worked out so far, I am up with more players than JR has, so maybe I got lucky.
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:46 am
by Oompa Midgets
i hope he sits out today...
we can beat houston with o'donnel, and McNasty threw for 421 yards, 3 TDs, and 0 INTs...if he does play i hope we run run run run run!!!!!
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:40 pm
by Jonathan S.
He got me a couple of points today.