Page 1 of 4

Possible rule changes next year.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:00 pm
by wagordy
Next year I think the roster size should be dropped to from 25 to 23 and there should be a 2 player limit on IR.This would definantly keep more options open on the free agent list. I we did it right now that would be 26 more players on the free agent list (24 regular roster drops and 2 IR from NOVI)

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i like it the way it is, but we should have a 2 or 3 player limit on IR...

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:12 pm
by wolfe
I would like to reduce the total roster to 23 also. Who else is with us?

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:17 pm
by wagordy
It just seems more equitable.

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:48 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I don't know what equitable means but I would like the rosters to be dropped down some.

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:08 pm
by wolfe
eq?ui?ta?ble - 1) Marked by or having equity; 2) anything to prevent a fantasy football dynasty; 3) changing the rules so Sheffield does not repeat as champion; 4) a modification of rules to make my team stronger than yours

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
Jeff's definition seems un-fair, or less equitable for everyone else but him.

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:48 am
by wagordy
Sometimes Jeff, you are a funny monkey!!

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:05 am
by Agitator
let change it to 23 for both leagues

Roster size

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:11 am
by wbricker
:D Lets change the roster size.