Page 1 of 1

horses

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 9:42 am
by wolfe
This place is Derby crazy. If I was in Tennessee I don't know if I would have even noticed that the Kentucky Derby is today.

At work, we drew horses names out of a pot for $3. Of course, my horse has already been scratched for the race.

I hate horses. :evil:

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:30 am
by Jonathan S.
Neeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Which do you hate more, little ponies or people?

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:53 am
by wolfe
Shannon Sharpe.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:49 pm
by Jonathan S.
Ha! Hey the Iroquois Steeplechase is going on here; it must be horsey day.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:17 pm
by wolfe
Smarty Jones. Smarty Jones.


These people are horse crazy.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Sorry, the Steeplechase is next weekend.

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:56 am
by Oompa Midgets
horses suck...
i can no longer have children bc of a horse!

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:17 pm
by Agitator
..............