Page 1 of 5

HFA

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 3:13 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i know i bring this shit up every year, but i would seriously just like to reduce the 10-point homefield advantage to maybe 3, 5, or 7 points...
i am not crying but i lost BOTH damn league championships by HFA...
I HATE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 5:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Maybe we should get rid of it all together, just imagine losing to someone who had a three point HFA. I vote zero. The HFA then should be used in the unlikelyhood of a tie.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 5:14 pm
by Jonathan S.
I voted zero. Aren't you going to vote Anthony?

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 5:39 pm
by wagordy
There goes road games and home games.... we are slow taking the fantasy out of the football and making it all about numbers and less strategy.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 5:50 pm
by wagordy
I am ok with bringing the points down to 7. 10 is a lot of points. But the HFA is one of the reasons I enjoy the game.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:14 pm
by Jonathan S.
How does it make it less about strategy?

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:41 pm
by wolfe
Where's the choice for 10 points? I support keeping it even if it has to be reduced a little.

Also, don't trust everyone's rusty memories. Every year I hear someone complain that HFA affects them more than anyone else. Always use the facts http://mtffl.com/cgi-bin/hfa.cgi

I don't know what strategy Will sees in the HFA, but I like looking forward to my home games.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:48 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the oompa loompas are 1-5, and the bitter midgets are 3-4 with HFA!!!
THOSE ARE THE FACTS!!!
i say 0, but i am willing to compromise with the other owners and make it 7 points...anything is better than nothing!!!

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:39 pm
by wagordy
Strategy maybe was the wrong word but I like the fact that I have a slight advantage at home.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 9:38 pm
by thechosenone
fowler you sound like the biggest crying broken record ever recorded...ha ha