Page 1 of 1

Uh-Oh!

Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:25 am
by Jonathan S.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:04 am
by Agitator
it looks that way...

i don't like having chris brown as our starting back!

Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:38 am
by Jonathan S.
Everything seemed to be going fine up until I read this. Does anyone think that Bud is bluffing?

Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:42 pm
by wolfe
I would have rather grabbed one of those top rated rookies in the draft than to rely on unproven Brown.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:56 pm
by wolfe

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:14 am
by Jonathan S.
I think that Bud is bluffing.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:15 am
by Jonathan S.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Peter King from SI, speculated that Eddie George might end up...get this...in Baltimore, on the Dan Patrick show today. What a horrific thought!

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
no way that will happen!