Page 1 of 2

Mastadons

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:23 am
by bstock
Hey everyone. I'm Brian or in the month's to follow some will come to know and fear the name Mastadons. I'm taking over the Hurricanes. A couple of quick questions. These are pretty simple but I'm an ignorant fool.

Tackle: Every 1 Qty = 2.0 Pts
Sack (by Defense): Every 0.50 Qty = 2.0 Pts

what does the qty stand for? is it quarter? tackle yards?

How soon will I be able to adjust the keap selection for the team?

got to patiently wait all summer

Good luck everyone

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:05 am
by wolfe
1 tackle = 2 points
1/2 sack = 2 points, so 1 full sack = 4 points

We haven't decided on the Freeze Date. It's usually about 2 weeks before the Live Draft.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
Qty = Quantity

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
jeff, when will the mastadons be up on the site so we can see his team and make trade proposals??
no rush, just wondering...

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:50 pm
by wolfe
Oops! I forgot. It's fixed now.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well, u can see ur team now bstock...
jeff, it doesn't have his draft picks on his trade board...
keep up the good work!

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:48 am
by thechosenone
brian, dont take this assssssssswhuuuuuuupppin ..perrrrsonnnaaallly! whooo...welcome

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:55 pm
by Agitator
hey masterbater, you'll come to know that the chosen one is the luckiest coach in this league!

he has 2 consecutive titles, but his reign is now OVER!

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:17 pm
by bstock
If I go to my team home page I have no players...
I'd also like to put a logo on the helmet...
when are we going to trade aggravated hog master

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:15 pm
by The Guru
Danm right his reign is over, because he wont even win his division title..