Page 1 of 1

Z-Town Zippers

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the zippers have 7 draft picks in the first 34 overall!!
jeff will be hard to beat bc he already has a stacked frozen team!!
2 picks in the 1st round, 3 in the 2nd, and 2 in the 3rd!!!!!!!!!

GO McGAHEE!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:22 pm
by wolfe
I thought I was sneaking these draft picks by everyone. Foiled again!

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
This might be the year he breaks the third place ceiling he has been running into.

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:05 pm
by Oompa Midgets
as long as it is not at my expense that is ok...
i want a damn cup!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
I need a fourth to complete my set.