Page 1 of 1

Introducing the South Putnam Punisher's New Helmet

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:04 pm
by wolfe
Image

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:11 pm
by Agitator
does south putnam have pirates?

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:44 pm
by The Guru
Hmm good idea Hogg.. I may change the name to Pirates...

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
u should probly change it to the "Butt Pirates!!!"

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:38 pm
by wagordy
Nice Helmet

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:44 pm
by The Guru
At least I know to put a starting lineup in when I am in the playoffs.

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
u are in the wrong smack room, and i don't remember u making the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:58 pm
by The Guru
Yea.. You didnt remeber to start your team either.