SERVER PROBLEMS
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:19 pm
I've been having problems with the hosting service all week. The server kept going away.
They did some maintenance on it last night while they upgraded the OS and then restored all the data. Unfortunately, this really screwed with a lot of my settings on the site. I'm trying to get everything restored back to normal.
Smack Room post, private messages and Roster data were probably restored from a backup the hosting service did yesterday (July 16) around noon.
Sorry for all inconveniences.
They did some maintenance on it last night while they upgraded the OS and then restored all the data. Unfortunately, this really screwed with a lot of my settings on the site. I'm trying to get everything restored back to normal.
Smack Room post, private messages and Roster data were probably restored from a backup the hosting service did yesterday (July 16) around noon.
Sorry for all inconveniences.