Page 1 of 1
Worst 3-1 team ever!
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:04 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Time to face the facts that I have the worst 3-1 team in MTFFL history. My team stinks. I have beaten 3 of the four worst ranked teams in the league(by power rankings) the fourth worst is me.
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:24 am
by wagordy
Then I will lose to you and you will be the worst 4-1 team in MTFFL history.
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
Like you said on the golf course yesterday..."not with that attitude!"
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:03 pm
by wolfe
Such a pity party.
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:53 pm
by Oompa Midgets
please beat him will!!
i am tired of this 3-way tie for first shit!!
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yo dave,
u know terry glenn is out for the season right???
the best 3-1 team has turned into the best 3-5 team!!