Page 1 of 1
I love T.O.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:34 pm
by wolfe
T.O. loves T.O.
and
I love T.O.
How can you not like Owens? The league is fun with T.O.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:05 pm
by Oompa Midgets
he is a bad ass!!!!!
i told u he would stand on the star Mick!
go TO!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:09 pm
by Oompa Midgets
keep it up TO!!!
i want wolfe's 1st league record of 243.1...
26.1 in the 1st 20 minutes...
DAMN
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Where can we get the t-shirt?
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:28 pm
by Jonathan S.
I guess it's time to break out my Philadelphia gear.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
235.2...i need 8 more points in the 2nd half!
GO TO!!!!!
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
242.8.....
catch at least a 4-yard pass and do not fumble!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:00 pm
by wolfe
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
I am not sure that is the same t-shirt T.O. had on.
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:56 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yeah man, that is the officially worn shirt!!!
only $99.99!!!