Page 1 of 1

Gut check time

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:48 pm
by wolfe
Bye weeks are over. Only divisional games remaining.

Can anyone stop the Zippers from their 4th division title?

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:50 pm
by Oompa Midgets
can the Oompa Loompas be stopped from winning their 4th division title IN A ROW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:12 am
by Jonathan S.
You're welcome Zippers.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:25 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I can use big colored letters to.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:26 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Ok so I can't.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the zippers play at the sals in week 12 which is a must win for will bc he lost the matchup in week 1...
IT IS GONNA BE NAIL-BITING!!!
they are all tied at 1-1 in the division!

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
oh yeah, smallwood and heather u r both welcome for my record beating stomping over the punishers!!!
there is now a 3-way tie at 6-4 with the critters playing at the punishers!!!
there is a rematch in the final week which could decide the tital!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:15 am
by wagordy
I have a bad feeling about my chances. I just can't seem to win the big game! Week 12 will be big.

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:51 pm
by The Guru
How I have six wins is beyond me.. Has to be luck.

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i just realized a oompa loompa W this week clinches my 4th straight division title!!!