Page 1 of 1

Week 12 Thanksgiving day games

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:31 pm
by wolfe
All players for the teams playing on Thursday will be locked at 11:30a CT. Those teams are the Colts, Lions, Bears & Cowboys.

All other players will be locked as normal at noon on Sunday.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble. Gobble.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:22 pm
by bstock
they didn't lock

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
Although I trust Scott and Shane/John, I did write down who they started.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i only had one player total in both leagues and it was lance briggs LB for da Bears...
looks like 10 whole points...woohoo

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:08 pm
by woody
Manning!

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:19 pm
by thechosenone
what you mean...i did not start anybody today..scouts honor

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
Whhhhhhhhhhhoooooo, call me JDub! I'm getting drunk all by myself like the Commish. Plus, I'm working to meet my deadline, which is, oh I don't know...tomorrow! Whhhhhhooooooo!
You started Reggie Wayne and his whatever points, I know it, Scott!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! WHHHOOOOOOOO!

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:23 am
by wolfe
The players from yesterday's teams are locked now.

All transactions are recorded. Here are the transactions for yesterday afternoon:

MTFFL
pid transtime league team type name
5657 2004-11-25 14:26:00 mtffl NVK 8 Burress, Plaxico
5685 2004-11-25 14:26:00 mtffl NVK 11 Pinkston, Todd
6882 2004-11-25 20:19:02 mtffl NVK 2 Campbell, Kelly
6570 2004-11-25 20:19:15 mtffl NVK 1 Randle El, Antwaan
6570 2004-11-25 20:21:53 mtffl NVK 11 Randle El, Antwaan
6622 2004-11-25 20:21:53 mtffl NVK 8 McMichael, Randy

MTFFL II
pid transtime league team type name
2650 2004-11-25 19:34:46 mtffl2 ONE 8 Moulds, Eric
4928 2004-11-25 19:34:46 mtffl2 ONE 12 Crumpler, Alge
4947 2004-11-25 21:28:35 mtffl2 HED 9 Carter, Quincy
7120 2004-11-25 21:28:35 mtffl2 HED 8 Henson, Drew
2758 2004-11-25 21:52:05 mtffl2 ONE 8 Thomas, Zach
6938 2004-11-25 21:52:05 mtffl2 ONE 15 Suggs, Terrell
5861 2004-11-25 22:08:59 mtffl2 HED 9 Rattay, Tim
4947 2004-11-25 22:08:59 mtffl2 HED 8 Carter, Quincy
5861 2004-11-25 22:09:11 mtffl2 HED 8 Rattay, Tim
4947 2004-11-25 22:09:11 mtffl2 HED 9 Carter, Quincy

Explanation of the transaction type number:
1="Picked Up",
2="Dropped"
3="Put on IR"
4="Removed from IR"
5="Freeze/Protect"
6="Release/Unprotect"
7="Traded"
8="Benched"
9="QB"
10="RB"
11="WR"
12="TE"
13="K"
14="DL"
15="LB"
16="DB"

The only thing I can see here is that the Hedgehogs (HED, MTFFL II) should have Henson as their starter for this week. I'll fix this when I get home on Saturday.

Thanks for checking up on this. I was stuffing my face with turkey all day yesterday.

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:59 am
by Agitator
there's not an option for qb under henson's name......

i can't put him back in

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:08 pm
by wolfe
That's because Henson is locked. I'll do it manually.