Page 1 of 2
Tackle Football Reminder
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:14 pm
by Jonathan S.
Just a reminder that we will be getting a game up for Saturday the 4th. Kickoff will probably be around 11:00. I finalize a time later next week. The game will take place at the TTU Intramural Fields. Anthony, you can just walk on over so Scott won't have to beat your door down once again.
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
I think it's time for a Heineken! I love Thanksgiving!!!
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:23 pm
by thechosenone
i am bringing two players with me
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
Whhhhhhhhhhhhoooooo! I love Heineken! Getting drunk again today doing work at home. God bless America.
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:33 pm
by thechosenone
calm down big man, just becasue you are going to whip the chosen one this weekend and celebrating early is no reason to rub it in.
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:27 pm
by Jonathan S.
Celebrating? Not so fast!!! The Andersens are slipping I tell you, slipping! The dollar is going down!
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:36 pm
by thechosenone
you mean slurping, as in hienikien or however you spell that dang word
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:07 pm
by Jonathan S.
Tackle football is on for tomorrow. We expect to have a good turnout. See you folks there. Tomorrow at 11:00.
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i here tale scott is a freak!?!?!?!
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:29 pm
by Oompa Midgets
how do we pick teams???
team captains or do we kick field goals???