200+ point loser!!!
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:37 am
The Baxter Redneck scored over 200 points for the first time in team history!!!
Sadly for the Redneck, they also became the first 200+ point team to lose as they lost to HFA by a score of 210.8-211.3 to the Oompa Loompas!!!
This was the Oompa Loompas 4th 200+ point effort of the season even w/o their stars Priest Holmes and Jamal Lewis!
The victory clinches the #1 seed for the Oompa Loompas! Willy Wonka had this to say, "Well, now I wish we hadn't made the title game on neutral ground this year, but I am very happy of my team fighting through their injuries to clinch their 4th straight division title!"
This is the Oompa Loompas 5th trip to the playoffs in the first 7 seasons with 3 lost championships (2 by HFA)!
Sadly for the Redneck, they also became the first 200+ point team to lose as they lost to HFA by a score of 210.8-211.3 to the Oompa Loompas!!!
This was the Oompa Loompas 4th 200+ point effort of the season even w/o their stars Priest Holmes and Jamal Lewis!
The victory clinches the #1 seed for the Oompa Loompas! Willy Wonka had this to say, "Well, now I wish we hadn't made the title game on neutral ground this year, but I am very happy of my team fighting through their injuries to clinch their 4th straight division title!"
This is the Oompa Loompas 5th trip to the playoffs in the first 7 seasons with 3 lost championships (2 by HFA)!