Page 1 of 1

Playoff Scenarios

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:34 am
by wolfe
All division leaders have clinched their division.

Paydirt
Z-Town Zippers (9-4) has defeated Nashville Salamanders (8-5) twice this season to win the tiebreaker if needed.

Red Zone
Oompa Loompas (11-2) has clearly clinched the division.

Gridiron
Cookeville Critters (9-4) will have a better division record than Sheffield Feagle Eagles (8-5).

Wild Card
Sheffield Feagle Eagles 2165.9 pts has the wild card locked up.
Hemptown Hardknocks 2013.4 pts
Nashville Salamanders 2011.5 pts

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:48 am
by wolfe
I made a mistake. I wrote this in a hurry before I left for work and thought about it on the drive down.

The Salamanders can clinch the division with a win AND a loss by the Zippers. They would then win the first tiebreaker which is division record.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
go salamanders!!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:12 pm
by wagordy
Thats cool. I didn't realize that. I thought the tie breaker between Jeff and I was the first tie breaker nad not the second. How fortunate.