Page 1 of 4

Titans Rebuilding!?!?!?!

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
click here and read this:

http://www.tennessean.com/sports/titans ... D=64198712

very disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:31 pm
by Jonathan S.
Good grief!

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:14 pm
by wagordy
I think there will be some PSL's coming open real soon.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:16 pm
by Oompa Midgets
good for us who would like to obtain some!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:22 pm
by wolfe
The beginning of the end. They'll be the 2005 version of the Niners.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:04 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
oh no. we suck again.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:32 am
by thechosenone
glad i am sold my psl's when they were selling high!!!!

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:56 pm
by bstock
heimerdingdong knows when its done....

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well, I guess we'll just have to look forward to tailgaiting next year.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'll bring the grill, Anthony you bring the Natural Light.