Page 1 of 1

Edge becomes a Fin!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
made ya look, but a deal is looking to be very close bc james wants to go...
here is the latest news...

The Colts have said publicly they want to keep their Triplets together, but recent comments by running back Edgerrin James may have them reconsidering that plan. An NFL source with knowledge of the Colts organization told the Miami Herald that Indy is considering sending James home to Miami in exchange for cornerback Patrick Surtain and the second overall pick in the draft. Another source told the Herald the Dolphins might be more agreeable to a trade that had Miami and Indy swapping first-round picks in addition to the James-Surtain exchange.

sucks for u mastabater

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:35 am
by The Guru
James is gone, He wasnt happy about being tagged either, but it wwas a protection move tp get value out him, and whoever has Rhodes is looking good..Oh wait a minite.. I have Rhodes in both leagues I seen the shit at the beginning of last year in both leagues. Well I am The Guru... WHHHHOOAAA