Page 1 of 2
March Madness Brackets
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:19 pm
by wagordy
I bought a web site for our Fantasy Baseball League and the threw in a NCAA bracket pool website. $5 an entry if anyone wants to join. I assume it will be ready after selection Sunday March 13th.
http://www.fantasybaseballsite.com/madn ... /index.php
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:08 pm
by wagordy
Anybody want to enter picks we only have a few so far.
http://www.fantasybaseballsite.com/madn ... /index.php
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i did just a few minutes ago!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:04 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm in!
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:33 am
by Oompa Midgets
madness has already begun!!!
KY is losing to Eastern KY on CBS...
of course the Wildcats will pull it out!
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:10 pm
by wolfe
Everyone picked either Illinois or NC to win it all!
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
DAMN, KY only up 6 with 6mins left!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:21 pm
by wolfe
Ha!
Several had Syracuse going to the Final Four.
Better luck next year.
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:26 pm
by wolfe
I've lost two Final Four teams already. Hopes are dim.
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yeah, ur done...
Mick sucks!!!