Page 1 of 2
football...tackle yo' ass
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
lets get a pick up game going this weekend... all in favor say aye.
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:56 pm
by thechosenone
aye
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
Okay; let's do it. I'm almost dead anyway.
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:58 pm
by thechosenone
smallwood i feel like dropping about 285 lbs. on your back this weekend. whooo!
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:45 pm
by wolfe
the weekend is over.
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:46 am
by Jonathan S.
Ahhh, Scott, I didn't know you cared so much.
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:12 am
by bstock
this weekend, the 9th? time?
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:19 am
by Oompa Midgets
yes, this weekend the 9th...time, say 11 or 12??? good for everyone?
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:47 pm
by Jonathan S.
11:00, so I can recuperate with beer soon after.
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:33 pm
by thechosenone
the earlier the better