stupid hog
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:53 pm
Packers: Walker involved in jet-ski accident
THE NEWS
Packers' wide receiver Javon Walker suffered a head injury during a jet-ski accident last week in Miami, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. The injury was serious enough that it required stitches and caused him to cancel a public appearance that was scheduled for last week. "Javon is 100 percent fine," agent Drew Rosenhaus told the Journal-Sentinel on Tuesday. "I just saw him. He's never been better." Walker led the Packers in receiving last season with 89 receptions for 1,382 yards and 12 touchdowns.
I JUST REMEMBERED HE WAS TRADED TO THE HOOKERS...
THE NEWS
Packers' wide receiver Javon Walker suffered a head injury during a jet-ski accident last week in Miami, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. The injury was serious enough that it required stitches and caused him to cancel a public appearance that was scheduled for last week. "Javon is 100 percent fine," agent Drew Rosenhaus told the Journal-Sentinel on Tuesday. "I just saw him. He's never been better." Walker led the Packers in receiving last season with 89 receptions for 1,382 yards and 12 touchdowns.
I JUST REMEMBERED HE WAS TRADED TO THE HOOKERS...