Page 1 of 3
I like so far
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:42 pm
by wolfe
PacMan
an OT
2 WR
So far - so good.
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:04 pm
by Jonathan S.
I think the OT taken in the second round was a REACH. I was not as impressed as I thought I would be with our selections.
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:39 pm
by Agitator
michael roos has only played football for 5 years! i hope he projects the way they are talking about....
i was very surprised we got pac man, but he may turn out to be the best of this class... also i hope he's as good of a returner as everyone has been saying. that'll be a big difference maker
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:56 am
by Oompa Midgets
GOOD LORD!!! 36 PLAYERS!?!?!
The Titans signed 36 undrafted free agents, including Syracuse RB Walter Reyes and Souther Illionois RB Terry Jackson.
36! Most teams take 12, but the Titans are in need of help. Tennessee says they had ''draftable'' grades on both these running backs, meaning one has a decent shot to make the team. Apr. 26 - 11:31 am et
Source: Nashville Tennessean
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:05 pm
by wolfe
It seems like they've done this again and again over the last few years. After the draft, they sign a boat load of players.
How many of those were WR? We only had two on the roster and drafted 3. We probably will need a few more.
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:40 am
by The Guru
no love Roos out there, he wont start this year but he will next, Kiper said the kid from Tulane wa better than the two berfore him
thought the TiTans should have taken Fred Gibson when they had the chance that will hurt later on. Matbe they will sign Munoz to protect McNair... Just think Fulmer Kissed his ass or 5 years and sob couldt evengt drafted with guys named Roos from eastern washington and the guy from that Football factoty TTU beating him out. what a flop. Pat told little sis to hit the road and I seen very early why. Flumer always sucks the superstars dick... Pat dont put up with that shit.
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:11 am
by Jonathan S.
Frank Omiyale, OT/TTU, is a nice guy. I got to meet him. I was hoping he would become a Titan, but the Falcons got him.
ROOS is a project.
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:02 am
by Agitator
we won't sign munoz because he quit football since he didn't get drafted
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'm going to see Fulmer in Celina tomorrow night for the BIG ORANGE CARAVAN. I'm going to ask him how it feels to save himself from making a tough decision. He made an example out of the wrong person; so now, he won't have to decide between Schaffer and Ainge.
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:56 pm
by The Guru
The signing Munoz comment was a joke, I would announbce my retirement too if I didnt get drafted and everybody assumed I was the second coming of the greatest NFL linemen of all time.
Matter of fact I think I am going to announce my retire fromt he NFL too.