Page 1 of 1
Vote for the Worst
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:11 am
by Jonathan S.
http://www.votefortheworst.com
Everyone needs to vote for Scott the Body and get this HOAX and JOKE of a show off the air. Viva the Revolution!
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:35 am
by Jonathan S.
I meant Scotty the Body
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:39 pm
by wolfe
What's this?
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
American Idiot, I mean American Idol.
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:30 pm
by wolfe
This link redirects you to another site.
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:18 am
by Jonathan S.
The site crashed from all the traffic. But, it's all over now, Scotty the Body got kicked off last night. I have to put up with the "Idiot" talk everyday at work. I can't stand it. These people need to get a life; much like Anthony does.
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:42 am
by Oompa Midgets
hey buddy, u r the one watching american idol!!!
Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:45 am
by Jonathan S.
never watched a bit of it
Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:18 pm
by The Guru
and I thought I was the only one who never watched it... Its basically star search with some heckling of the ones with no talent.
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:27 am
by wolfe
Star Search was a talent show. American Idol is just a karaoke gameshow.
The Idol contestants don't play instruments and they don't write songs. They have a good voice and will do anything for fame.
I can't believe that millions of dopes watch it.