Page 1 of 1
hey commish
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:43 pm
by thechosenone
nfl pool picks..... if we had enough participants, could a page be made for us to pick weekly winners of all the nfl games, so we could play for some cash or fun.??? just an idea, and also i am not sure how much work that would take you.
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:09 pm
by Oompa Midgets
we already do that at sportswits.com
apparently noone wanted u in it!!!
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:47 pm
by thechosenone
it is ok to be afraid of my great sports mind...i completley understand.
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:41 am
by Jonathan S.
I finally won the yearly pool after six or seven years.
Scott, it's a great office pool. Get the Commish to hook you up with a password and check it out.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:45 am
by wolfe
Are we doing the office pool again this year?
I entered the spreads over the weekend and no one has entered any picks yet. Kick off is in two days. I haven't heard any discussions about it.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:08 pm
by Jonathan S.
Was wondering that this morning. JR sent me a link to a elimination pool or whatever.
I don't know what's going on. I'D LOVE TO PLAY.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
The site didn't accept my picks.