Page 1 of 1

Coming to Cookeville - A Dream Come True

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:32 am
by Jonathan S.
No, it's not Hooters, but the next best thing. Something I personally had hoped for and now this Fall, Toots will be coming to town. Great hot wings, frog legs and etc. I remember in 1989, my freshman year at MTSU going to Toots and seeing the girls hula-hoop on top of the tables, not sure if they still do that. One of my buddies lost his virginity to a Toots girl. No, it's not Hooters, but it is the next best thing.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:13 pm
by Oompa Midgets
never seen a Toots but that is GREAT news!!!

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:06 pm
by wolfe
Toots. Sounds like a fart. Hooters are more fun than Toots.

They only have 4 restaraunts. Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Murfreesboro, Smyrna. I just looked up their web site and it looks like it was designed by a high school kid ... just slightly better than what I could do.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:29 am
by Jonathan S.
You've never been; so, you can't judge it. Do Hooters' girls get up on your table and hula hoop at Hooters? No, they don't. I've seen it at Toots. It's a great restaurant; just what this town needs.

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:26 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
A Toots, great! Now maybe I can lose my virginity!